In production and life, we often see the application of blister packaging. Although many people do not know that it is blister packaging, many people have come into contact with it. The use of blister packaging is very common in daily life. So why is blister packaging so popular? Share the advantages and effects of blister packaging.
Advantage 1: Blister packaging has strong plasticity and protection functions. The basic function of blister packaging is to protect products, especially during transportation, to avoid collisions between goods. The custom grille for blister packaging can make the product difficult to move, and can protect the integrity of the product even in hard sports.
Advantage 2: The blister packaging is exquisitely made and has the aesthetic effect of packaging. In our lives, some valuable products or gifts need to be placed in blister packaging, which can not only increase the beauty of the product packaging, but also make the quality and grade of the product reach a higher level.
Advantage 3: Blister packaging is anticorrosive, durable and recyclable. The same product can be recycled in time after using blister packaging, which can help us save a lot of packaging costs. It is suitable for a wide range of products. Electronics, food, machinery and other components can all be packaged in blister packaging. It is not easy to damage, which is one of the reasons why it is popular.
In addition to the above three advantages, blister packaging has the following advantages:
1. It has excellent transparency and smoothness and good display effect.
2. Excellent surface decoration performance, can be printed without surface treatment, easy to suppress patterns, easy to metal processing (vacuum metal plating layer).
3. It has good mechanical strength.
4. Good chemical resistance and can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical substances.
6. It is non-toxic and has reliable hygienic performance. It can be used for packaging food, medicine and medical equipment, and can be used to sterilize the packaged items.
7. Blister packaging has good adaptability to environmental protection, and can be economically and conveniently recycled. When its waste is incinerated, it does not produce harmful substances that harm the environment. This kind of sheet is considered to be an ideal for meeting environmental protection requirements. Packaging Materials.
Post time: Nov-22-2021